This is the login panel
Please enter the email address associated with your AAOM account.
We will email your user name and password to this email address.
Return to Education > AAOM2020
Thursday, October 15 – Saturday, October 17, 2020
We would like to personally invite you to join the American Academy / Association of Orthopedic Medicine in the Nation’s Capital for a star-studded Conference in October 2020. We have put together a stellar program with something for everyone, from the beginner to the advanced practitioner. We have the top physicians speaking on “cutting edge topics” including case presentations, research updates, orthobiologics evaluations, functional, spine and sports medicine topics, hands-on workshops and our President’s Reception networking event. You will take away practical knowledge to be implemented right away in your regenerative medical practice. Help us continue our quest to be the leaders in Interventional Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine (IROM).
- Biologics in Today’s Medicine- Regulations & Challenges in Regenerative Medicine- Hormones & Functional Medicine- Lumbar Spine- Cutting Edge Research- Head & Neck- Regenerative Sports Medicine- Structure, Prolotherapy & Optimizing Outcomes- Sexual Health Treatment with Regen Medicine- Stellate Ganglion Blocks for PTSD- TMJ- Evidenced Based- Treating Sports Injuries with PRPEvening Event - President’s Welcome Reception
End of General Session Event - Doctor’s Transferrable Skills Demonstration
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine for MSK Conditions
- Regenerative Medicine Lab: Best Practice for Hood-Based Protocols
- Marketing Your Regenerative Medicine Practice
- Basic MSK Ultrasound
- Advanced MSK Ultrasound
- Brachial Plexus Ultrasound
- Prolotherapy 101
Obtain our special AAOM2020 rate and book your room at the Grand Hyatt Washington - 1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
The overall learning goals and objectives that we hope to achieve are to
- Describe to attendees with the background, rational, history, descriptions / options, regulations and applications for orthopedic regenerative therapies- Present to attendees with the resources of how to utilize these therapies for MSK disorders- Present to attendees didactic lectures, research reviews, select case reviews, and panel discussions- Analyze the available research on regenerative orthopedic medicine treatments- Recall the scope of Regenerative Medicine (e.g. what are stem cell versus cellular based therapies)- Apply how injection therapies can be integrated into treatment protocols to enhance proper healing and affect chronic pain conditions
Workshop demonstrations and hands-on training to include:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and AAOM. The FCM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The FCM will designate this live activity for 38 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Please note that General Session will be between 16-20 CME while technical workshops will have additional credits.