Benefits of Attending the 32nd AAOM Annual Conference and Scientific Seminar
- Learn from leading experts in Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine
- Get cutting-edge research and best practices in Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine; PRP, Bone Marrow, Adipose, Prolotherapy, Manual Medicine, and more.
- Understand pain and effect healing with Hormones and Nutrition
- Observe live patient treatment demonstrations and injections
- Learn hands-on techniques and advanced techniques from expert faculty
- Network and learn from experienced faculty from around the world
- Connect with physicians who have the largest and most successful practices in regenerative orthopaedic medicine
- Connect with vendors for the latest medical products in regenerative orthopaedic medicine
- Research Review provides information on new Interventional and Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine techniques and therapies
- MSK Ultrasound Lecture & Live-Patient Demonstration
- Detailed ultrasound-guidance instruction
- Learn advanced needle techniques with ultrasound-guidance
- 28 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
The 32nd AAOM Annual Conference and Scientific Seminar, April 29 � May 2, 2015 entitled �The Theory of Interventional Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine - Evaluation � Evolution � Enhancement - Everything�
The AAOM Conference provides a unique opportunity for those in the Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine Community to learn without bias or commercial pressure and encourages you to openly discuss ideas and experiences with your peers. The AAOM Annual Conference is always �standing room only� so sign up now. The AAOM Annual Conference is not only about Interventional and Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine; it is about understanding the comprehensive curriculum of Biologic Orthopaedic Medicine for pain; teaching you how to incorporate it into your offices, and giving you the tools to achieve successful patient outcomes in your practice.
Don�t� wait, call now 888 687 1920 or go online at www.aaomed.org and register with the AAOM for the Interventional Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine event of the year!